2017-12-19

My longing is your only gift

After you, I was left with only the five letters of association called a longing. This is a feeling that often forces you to remember, us, our love and rain. Remembering You, remembering us I felt a drop of rain every skin, that rain, our steps, slow steps, in love with our eyes, your eyes….

Often looking at the blue and clear sky, I remember your eyes, your eyes are blue and clear, these blue eyes  they were captivated me. As you understood the sky I associate with your eyes, but there is something that forces us to understand that it does not need to associate to some extent, because the sky can not look at me with the eyes that are in love, can not warm as you do, can not make a smile smile to me and finally heaven can not hug me and say these words <<I love you>>. This rain do not you remember? It was cold, but the warmth of my soul…I was warming, since you exist and you are with me but my body trembled. Now my tears flow from my eyes It's crying like heaven, like rain, however you do not, you are not beside me, to cleanse my tears. Spiritually I fly near you but when I open my eyes and I return to reality again, I lose a smile realizing that this is just a dream, it is not real that you did not…. And now both physically and spiritually I tremble, I tremble not only because it is cold but because you do not, you are not with me, I am not in your warm embrace so dear to me your blue eyes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий