2017-02-09

My favorite computer games

The task condition: Make a presentation-dictionary with the words from your favourite computer games.

In general I am not engaged in computer games I prefer to paint or dance, but as everyone including my favorite computer game. I downloaded a computer game that everyone knows and is also a popular game for some reason, I adore this game because I was able to manage people and build a dream house for free and install home accessories. And finally that the name of the Sims 4.Is another popular game but there I have not been able to manage only able to build a house the name of this game (Minecraft(Exploration lite).If you liked this then you can download these games.



                                              Exploration lite















       The Sims 4







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий